Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 2

My name is Kale Montgomery, though this was not always so, and am eleventh generation Australian, with bloodlines tracing to every corner of the globe. I reverted to Montgomery from my mother's chosen name of Mort mid-way through year 12, to continue the family legacy. I completed year 12 on Tamborine Mountain last year. The last six months I have been working as a bartender on the mountain where I lived for three years after moving up from Sydney. I moved to Gilston on Thursday, a mere three days after commencing university, which made for a rather stressful and hectic week. I am studying a double degree of Law/Arts, and discovered to my dismay that New Communication Technology required a weekly blog, hence this dismal, forced labour. Perhaps in future weeks as my interest in the subject grows, I will dispense with more interesting and in-depth posts, until that time though, this will serve as a suitable opening to what will hopefully be a well-graded assessment.

No comments: